(I think I'm afraid I'll go all crazy with the metrics, given my tiny little bias towards data analysis.)
That said, here are the 2007 Conscious Business top 5 click-earning posts:
- Business Partnerships: 3 Important Questions Part of the slowly emerging Business Plan 101 series.
- Positively 8th Street Change comes to a small business district in NYC.
- Authenticity Brief musing on the "authentic" customer experience.
- New Yorkers, Please Act Today on Plastic Bags Part of a series on reducing plastic bag consumption (and my small personal effort to do so).
- Freecycle Meets Free Enterprise News item on a Missouri-based company that will recycle your wine corks.
And I think that an unusual (but innocent) adjective I used in one of the posts brought me some readers looking for (ahem) racier content.
I do have a New Year's resolution to learn more about the metrics. (And I learn something valuable every time I even casually scan Avanish Kaushik's elegant blog, Occam's Razor.)
But my point is not to gain lots of eyeballs and subscribers -- but to connect to kindred spirits with more precision. (As opposed to accidental traffic seeking online thrills they won't find at a family-friendly blog like mine!)
Later this week: a bit more year-end review action and predictions for 2008.