On December 5th, the Environment and Public Works Committee will be marking up America's Climate Security Act (S. 2191).
If you live in one of the following states, your senator will be voting.
- New York (Senator Clinton)
- California (Senator Boxer)
- Georgia (Senator Isakson)
- Louisiana (Senator Vitter)
- Ohio (Senator Voinovich)
- Tennessee (Senator Alexander)
- Oklahoma (Senator Inhofe)
If you'd like to weigh in, this handy link from the NRDC lets you send an email note to your senator.
Or if you'd prefer to make a phone call, click here for the U.S. Senate directory.